Tuesday 23 October 2012

Friend To Friend Swap 2

As promised I am back with some details of my projects for the Friend To Friend Swap.  I sent Sue 4 items but lots & lots of Chocolate!

The card & glassine goodie bag can be seen in an earlier post HERE & HERE.  My next project was to wrap some of our Tim Tams.  I created a little halloween wrapper using the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP and the Googly Ghouls stamp set.

My last project was stuffed full of lots of things including a Cherry Ripe, Little AFL footballs, Crunchie Bar, Picnic bar, Geelong Cats Football coins and more!  It is a large Witches handbag to lure all those chocolate loving kiddies into her scary house and is made out of 1 sheet of 12 x 12 card stock.  No cutting just folding involved here.  It opens with a little velcro closure.  Once again I used the Googly Ghouls stamp set....this time I found my Googly eyes!

Witches Handbag
Here they are all together

Googly Ghouls Ensemble made by me for Sue.  

I will be back later to show you a Christmas version of this cute handbag in my 12 Weeks of Christmas promotion.

Thanks For Looking,
Tricia


No comments:

Post a Comment